Sales & Marketing Manager (French or German speaking preferred)
International company are looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager. The role would suit a genuine all-rounder with a good range of skills in Sales & Marketing to support the UK General Manager in his role, and the development of the company’s sales force. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of working within a busy marketing team and contributing to the delivery of marketing strategies.
Organisational skills and the ability to multi-task with a positive approach to the working environment are essential. You will possess excellent communication, problem solving skills. Results orientated you are flexible, highly organised and able to adapt in an ever changing and dynamic environment. Have enthusiasm, energy, and the ability to think on your feet. Enjoy conversing on the telephone and the excitement of connecting with others. Be dynamic, motivated and care about what customers want.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Develop the sales force with support tools
- Ability to work well within a team
- A sound understanding of social media
- Experience in Sales & Marketing
- Proficient in Word / PowerPoint
- Motivating and developing the team
- Coaching and supporting the team on telemarketing and achieving targets
- Generating leads from outbound calling to a receptive market
- Profiling and researching prospective clients.
- Monitoring and increasing productivity
- French or German speaking preferred
• Head of European Sales & Marketing
• Central London
• Between £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
If you want to be part of a dynamic business team that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply