Customer Vehicle Coordinator (Logistics Coordinator)
Location: Bullring, Birmingham
Full and part-time roles available
Discover pioneering roles with real personality at our new experiential store.
Take part in a new brand adventure
We’re on the lookout for smart, logistical thinkers who can move, maintain and manage a collection of the latest Volkswagen vehicles, as part of our cutting-edge experiential store in Birmingham’s famous Bullring shopping centre.
Our Coordinators use technology, personality and knowledge to link us and our customers together. Here, you’ll manage all of the key transition points in the sales process, whether that’s organizing fleet movements or accompanying someone on a test drive.
- Deploy, display and demo our selection of hi-spec, hi-tech cars
- Meet, greet and take customers on test drives
- Keep track of our vehicles, making sure they’re all safe and secure
- Arrange vehicle drop-offs, handovers and pick-ups
- Take control during accidents and emergencies
Be a trailblazer
Imagine if you could take the Volkswagen brand and turn it into a place you could step inside and explore. That’s what this new experiential store is all about; giving customers a 360°, immersive look at our latest products and taking them on an adventure that is tailored, playful and feeds their curiosity. You don’t need a background in the automotive industry - using our world-class training, we’ll transform you into a true brand expert. This is an opportunity to pioneer an entirely new retail experience.
What we’re looking for someone who…
- Is organised and can coordinate vehicle movements
- Can recommend and offer customers advice
- Is friendly and approachable by nature
- Is able to spark engaging, meaningful conversations with customers
- Is confident with technology and can learn new things
- Is excited by the Volkswagen brand, our history and our future
Previous experience in automotive, retail or sales isn’t essential - if you have the qualities, we’ll provide the training you need to be a Volkswagen brand expert.
Why work here?
You’ll join a revolutionary store in its early stages, be given world-class tailored training, and take your place in a unique and talented team. You’ll also receive a range of benefits from Johnsons including incredible car offers and bonuses.
Onto the next destination
If you’re ready to move forward - or if you want to learn more - visit www.volkswagentrailblazers.com.