Senior Electrical Estimator
Job Title: Senior Electrical Estimator
Your salary: £55,000 + £5k car/travel allowance & company benefits
Where: North London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Michael Stevens)
Who you'll be working for:
Our client is one of the UK's most recognized and longest established Building Services Contractors, boasting in excess of 70 years of trade, more than 650 full time employees and an annual T/O in excess of £100m, covering multiple sectors with longstanding business relationships achieved by a consistently high level of customer satisfaction and successful delivery of a number of high profile projects.
Our client is also recognized as an employer of choice in the industry with a significantly high level of staff retention in a buoyant market, with excellent scope for progression and internal development at all levels.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Estimating Department provides a service commensurate with Company objectives, provides support for the Sales Department, gives Client satisfaction and assists in generating continued growth.
- To develop the business in terms of turnover and profit
- Ensure that tenders and enquiries are managed in accordance with Company procedures, are dispatched on time and compliant with the client's requirements.
- Review tender designs and compile suggested schedule of value engineering opportunities.
- Review specifications and compile list of alternative suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Attend site surveys.
You must have:
- Previous experience Electrical Estimator leading tenders from £500k - £3m
- Previous experience in leading a team and allocating workload to Junior/Assistant Estimators
- A comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations
- Preferable for Candidates with a relevant trade background
- Preferable for Candidates who are proficient with Amtech software
- Preferable for candidates with a multi sector experience including Commercial, Residential (Shell & Core and Fit out), Financial and Educational.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Michael Stevens on 01442 767 808