Mortgage Servicing Assistant
We have an exciting new role for a Mortgage Servicing Assistant paying up to £17,000, to work for a retail bank based in Kent. The key purpose of this role is to undertake a range of mortgage related administration activities for the Bank and its associated subsidiaries in addition to assisting with mortgage administration enquires from both customers and the back-office support team in India and external brokers.
Responsibilities for the role of Mortgage Servicing Assistant
- Provide a consistently high quality of customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks and enquires relating to mortgage accounts or products are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in accordance with the bank's service standards.
- Monitor and manage workflow queues to ensure SLAs are met and ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Assist the team in the effective administration of mortgage customer requests and mail sorting in conjunction with the organisations off shore teams and office services to ensure effect and timely resolution.
- Work closely with the Origination, Servicing, Collections and Customer Contact teams to ensure that customer outcomes, service level and key controls and quality measures meet the required standards in respect to Mortgage Servicing and Completions.
- Assist the Mortgage Servicing team in the effective administration of mortgage accounts (including annual statements, switching products, name and address amendments, general queries and requests)
- Ensure that all assigned responsibilities are managed effectively and reported on a daily basis i.e. letter quality, reconciliation, payment processing and general enquires.
Experience required for the role of Mortgage Servicing Assistant
- Experience delivering excellent customer service in a team environment is essential.
- Previous experience involved in UK Mortgage administration processing is desirable.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Servicing processes and activities is desirable.
- Previous knowledge of working in a Financial Services / Regulated Industry is desirable.
- Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act, Anti- Money Laundering, MCOBS and MMR is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel is essential.
- GCSE's in both English and Mathematics
Salary: Between £16,000-17,000 with benefits and bonus
Location: Chatham, Kent
For more information regarding the role of Mortgage Servicing Assistant please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days