Store Cluster Manager - DIY/Trade
As a store/cluster manager is required for the Greater London area, you'll have the autonomy to make executive decisions regarding your own branch/cluster!
You will strive to increase profitability by having a highly engaged and driven team, that not only over deliver, but also provide the highest of standards when it comes to customer service.
With over 100 years of trade, this well known brand has been supplying building materials and supporting trade all throughout the UK.
As part of a Global trading brand, the organisation is increasing productivity and profitability through developing and retaining the dedicated and driven employees, which has seen them become market leaders!
As a store/cluster manager you'll build strong relationships with your teams, customers and senior stakeholders. be accountable for achieving sales and productivity targets, whilst making sure these are met with the highest standards of service.
Leading, training and developing your team while troubleshooting any problems that occur, you'll be closely involved in everything from monitoring performance to co-coordinating promotional activity, analysing competitor activity and compiling reports for use in operational forecasting. That's why you must be commercially minded with a good knowledge of warehouse, logistics, administrative, HR and health & safety procedures.
- You will be an inspiring leader, communicator and team builder
- You will also be able to interpret complex information and act decisively on it.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network to establish the brand as an effective and profitable provider of building materials to its target customers.
- Maintain own knowledge and deliver a consistently great experience to customers, in order to meet the requirements and standards the business expect one should deliver.
- Experience within the trade would be an advantage, although full product training is provided. Whether you come from a DIY, Plumbing, Timber or Insulation merchant or from outside of the industry, you can bring your managerial and commercial acumen to the business
- You will have a full, current and valid driver's license owing to the occasional travel in the role.
- You will have a background in management and face to face sales where you have achieved over and above the targeted results.
- A superior focus on the customer is an inherent part of your character, you'll also have experience of meeting Training and Competency requirements and be fully accustomed to using office and sales support systems.
- But most of all, you will be committed to delivering excellent customer care 100% of the time.
£40,000 - £45,000 + car, bonus & additional benefits.