Audit & Accounts Advisor; Award Winning Firm in Central London
Due to exceptional growth and recent client wins, my client is searching for a exceptional auditor to join their firm at a Senior level. This client is a Top 60 Accountancy Practice based in Soho and is the London office of an international network.
Our client, based in Soho, is the London office of an international network which has been ranked as 15th globally. There are 7 Partners in the London office, all with big firm experience and international expertise. Because of this international network they also offer secondments for employees who prove their ability and interest in this.
They have a high-performance environment whilst also having an open, friendly office with a very social atmosphere. This firm focuses on encouraging staff development and have no barriers to progression. Opportunities for progression are available to those who demonstrate commitment and the ability to lead. As a firm they have been winning lots of subsidiary audits for US listed companies due to their US network and are looking for individuals with an interest in this work.
Being a sociable and inclusive firm, they offer various socials throughout year as well as a yearly away days in Cities such as Barcelona and Marseilles. They also annually fill out the Best Companies to work for report and make changes from staff feedback showing their dedication to their staff.
- Reporting to Business Advisory Partners and Managers:
- The role will be split approximately into 75% audit and 25% non-audit accounting services
- Act as the lead senior on audits reporting directly to manager.
- You will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion sections including drafting the financial statements, the management letter and the letter of representation
- Supervise, train and mentor less experienced members of the audit team including ACA trainees
- Appraise other members of the team following completion of assignments
- Assist others with financial statement preparation through supervision, guidance and review
- Take an active role in the continuous enhancement of our firm's audit practices.
- Audits will be across all sectors with a focus on; media, hospitality, professional services, financial services and fast growing entrepreneurial businesses.
- You will also gain exposure to UK subsidiaries of foreign companies.
- Most of their clients are based in Zone 1 and 2, Central London so you will not have to travel too much for your work; giving you a very strong work/life balance.
- Be respectful of compliance and familiar with the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit.
- Be comfortable working in a client-facing environment, show willingness to work as part of a team and an ability to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Be an active and responsible team member both on site and in the office.
- ACA or Part-Qualified ACA with first time passes
- Minimum 12 months experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Good technical skills in both audit and accounts production are essential
- You are an ambitious, diligent worker who enjoys working as part of a team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of CaseWare is advantage
- Foreign language skills are desirable
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Time off in lieu of overtime (where applicable)
- 23 days annual leave (excludes bank holidays), increasing to 25 days after 5 years' service
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Breakfast provisions & Nutri-Bullets in staff kitchen
- Eye Tests
- Childcare vouchers
- ACA study support (if needed)