Infrastructure Engineer (SaaS)
Infrastructure Engineer (SaaS) – Central London
Please stop reading this advert if you are not interested in:
- Owning responsibility for an entire data centre build
- Driving automated deployment in AWS
- Implementing Git to drive Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Being a fundamental part of a strong team working directly alongside the CTO, Head of Technology and Head of Product.
Okay, you are still here. In that case it is definitely time to leave now if you don’t want to work somewhere that will:
- Promote you into the role you are truly capable of regardless of technical background when you’ve delivered what’s really needed to scale this product. This may be technical leadership, product management or architecture – all doors are open.
- Give you ownership over infrastructure and automation development practices
- Give you the respect, platform, tools, budget and opportunity to make your mark on a SaaS product that is used by every major retailer globally
- Challenge you every day, empower you to make decisions on the technologies that are used
Impressive, you've made it this far, you really are up for challenge. Here’s why we need you:
The current tech stack is a mixture of Microsoft on Rackspace and Open Source development on AWS. We need to:
- Streamline these tech stacks to move entirely to AWS
- Design network infrastructure
- Automate as much as possible
Where are you going to be doing this?
- You will be based in the Central London office with some infrequent travel to Amsterdam to work closely with the team there rolling out the new infrastructure.
What will you be paid?
- The salary is anywhere up to £75,000 to get started. You’ll be rewarded when you deliver, attrition rate is extremely low and the work you do will be seen and enjoyed by 90% of online shoppers globally.
- Click apply, we will arrange a time to speak or meet for a coffee to discuss and if we both agree we’ll arrange for you to meet the team.
Who are Digital Vision Search?
- We are a technology recruitment company who recruit for high growth technology companies.
- We are experienced and friendly people with technical backgrounds.
- We don’t employ sales people, in 3 years of trading 100% of our business has come from word of mouth.