Diagnostic Vehicle Technician
We are looking for a number of highly motivated and qualified Vehicle Technicians to join my Client a Prestige Main Dealer based in West London. You as a Diagnostic Technician will be responsible for the diagnosis, service and repair of all customers' cars to the highest of standards.
For this role you must:
- Have at least 2 years Main Dealership experience
- Based in a busy workshop environment you will be required to undertake all levels of car repairs as well as completing standard servicing and fault analysis
- You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion You may be required to undertake PDI work as well as road testing vehicles
- Be qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent. You must be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a proven track record of quality workmanship and possess good diagnostic skills. Having an ATA qualification and MOT licence would be of benefit
- Full valid UK driving licence
Salary - up to £30,000 + bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress their career with a not only a amazing manufacture but also a great automotive group, you will be provided with full brand training once you have begun your employment.
If this position is of interest to you please contact Kristian Nobbs at FastTrack Management Services Ltd.
If this role is not quite right, we have various other positions available you may wish to consider, either way do not hesitate to contact the Automotive team.