HRIS Implementation Specialist - Workday
My client, a well known global Construction business based in Central London, are recruiting for an HRIS Systems Analyst to support the HRIS Project Manager in the design and implementation of the UK focus of Recruitment, Succession Planning and Advanced Compensation modules of the global HRIS Workday system.
This role will involve providing support to the HRIS Project Manager with assisting with configuring new approved processes in the new modules: Recruitment, Succession Planning and Advanced Compensation. you will also be setting up, consulting on and thoroughly testing Workday Recruitment, Succession Planning and Advanced Compensation modules in the global HRIS. you will also be involved with data cleansing, mapping and migration and supporting the System administration and helping with ad hoc Workday reports requested by the HR team.
- Previous experience of working on Workday projects and particular exposure to Recruitment, Advanced Compensation and Succession Planning is essential.
- Excellent experience in a role that has introduced change in HR business processes through a new HR Information system (Workday).
- Previous experience of developing/maintaining Workday and in particular modules: Advanced Compensation, Recruitment and Succession Planning.
- Experience in HR Data cleansing exercises as well as import/export data procedures.
- Experience in writing test scripts, coordinating/managing the testing process amongst testers, reporting on test outcomes as well as making sure the UAT phase is completed successfully.
- Working knowledge of HRIS trends and new methods in information systems. IT literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office package (including Visio) and Human Resource Management Software.
- Advanced/Proficient level of Excel is essential. Excellent knowledge required in: Pivot Tables, V/Hlookup/If/And/OR functions, Nested formulas, Workbooks/Spreadsheets data linking, Advance chart features (incl. Pivot), Data sorting and entry.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply for more information.