Sales Team Leader - Homeware Retail - Pontefract
As a Sales Team Leader for a homeware brand your role would include assisting the store manager with running the store and managing a team. Within the role the management approach would have to be hands on due to the amount of stock that is dealt with throughout the store and deliveries. You will have to be able to manage the physicality of the role but also be operational to succeed as a candidate.
The client is a well established entity within Europe and is looking to transition that success to the UK market.
As a Sales Team Leader in homeware company your role would include the following:
- Hitting and exceeding KPI's
- Handling stock deliveries and getting it to shop floor
- Working closely with the Store Manager
- Managing and leading a team
- Being hands on and very operational
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Providing great customer service
The right candidate for this role would have previous managerial experience, in regards to background homeware is preferably but will also consider candidates from a food retail, discount stores, bargain stores and furniture background.
For the right candidate the offer will be up to £19,500.00K.