Writer - Marketing Agency
As a Writer you will be responsible for the creative development and implementation of strategic brand programs, integrated promotions, and digital comms.
This is a hands on role so where you will be expected to deliver to creative standards adhering to all agency processes to ensure consistent quality and output.
My client is a Dynamic Marketing Agency focused on lead generation.
* Reporting to the Creative Director and Management Team
* Supporting New Business activity with the Creative Director
* Attending internal briefings and some client sessions
* Translating the strategy into the creative execution of 'big ideas' that work across various mediums and channels
* Finding creative solutions to achieve expressions that are relevant, consistent and engaging
* Articulating 'big ideas' through excellent presentation skills
* Ensuring all work is accurately filed and documented
* Maintaining long-term client relationships
* Forming strong partnerships with colleagues
* Demonstrating maturity when dealing with objections
* Maintaining a desire to understand the clients' business and the issues they face
* Ensuring quality, innovative thinking and simple communication always underpin your work.
* Ability to keep in touch with what's happening in the written world and otherwise
* Working knowledge of leading large-scale national or international brand programmes
* A proven track record in producing preferably creative work
* A track record of gaining and retaining client respect
* A folio of integrated creative work that has made it to the real world
* Understanding of lead generation marketing
* Knowledge of the latest trends in digital and more
* Relevant qualifications and achievements
A salary is on offer of up to £28,000 per annum + package