Affiliate B2B Account Manager - FX / Finance
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Affiliate B2B Account Manager to join Investoo Group, a well-funded start-up innovating products within the retail trading industry. Ideal candidates should be looking to take on rapid-scale business challenges.
You will be challenged daily in an exciting and ever-changing environment surrounded by marketers, developers, editors and strategic leaders.
As an Affiliate B2B Account Manager your duties will include:
- Owning and being accountable for the relationship with clients in person and via phone and email to progress product orders and manage their requirements.
- Working with the sales and marketing team, you will help to research prospective clients, develop new business opportunities and build new relationships.
- Negotiate CPA, Hybrid, Revenue Share and flat fee deals with operators to ensure a positive ROI for the business.
- Work with the design, development and content team to create the best affiliate websites.
- Devising and working towards agreed marketing strategies.
- Representing Investoo effectively through engaging direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
Our ideal Affiliate B2B Account Manager will hold the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience in the Forex / Retail trading industry
- Experience in affiliate marketing preferred
- Experience upselling deals and sales preferred
- Interpersonal skills, rapport building to help you develop new relationships
- Good commercial awareness
- Keenness to learn about the industry
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Websites and other Digital services would be desirable, although full training on our products will be given.
- Ability to effectively articulate customer requirements and provide and interpret customer performance reporting on delivering ROI.
- A team mindset to create opportunities, develop a relationship and generate great ideas.
- Confident communicator and comfortable in advising/educating customers and objection handling.
- Being able to manage a sizeable workload that is constantly changing status and starting / completing jobs daily to keep the flow moving.
- Experience working within an agile and customer focused Digital Agency or fast paced environment.
Careers at Investoo Group include a magnitude of benefits including:
- Offices in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London
- Being part of an exhilarating, creative oozing co-working space, Us&Co
- Relaxed, casual dress code, free beer on tap, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, free snacks
- Competitive holiday allowances
- Access to networking, lunchtime talks, workshops and events
- Once a week every week, lunch is on us
- Half/full day activity outings once per quarter
Your working hours will be 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
In return you will receive a salary of £27,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
For an opportunity to join this rapidly-expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: / INDHP