Estimator - Bespoke Joinery Contractor
My client is a leading Contractor delivering expert service in the Bespoke Joinery sector for a portfolio of Blue-Chip Clients throughout the UK. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience across multiple sectors including Retail, Commercial, Healthcare, Education and Rail Sectors and particularly working in live environments to accommodate our customers' needs.
Now expanding the team, they are looking for an exerienced Estimator who add value to an already experienced team.
The Role of Estimator - Bespoke Joinery Contractor
- Preparing and estimating each element of joinery projects
- Ensuring that finances and design briefs are met at all times.
- You will produce tender and quotation proposals along with relevant financial and supporting descriptive information (including building up rates to include labour and material costs)
- You will manage and review the tender and quotation process to ensure the company is developing opportunities on an on-going basis
- Pro-actively follow up all tenders and turn them into sales
- Attend client meetings to present the tender
- This is the ideal role for an experienced sub contract estimator preferably from within the joinery industry (but not essential). Will also consider candidates from a main contractor background or supply chain.
- As an Estimator, you must be an excellent and proactive communicator and be adept at being the interface between the prospective client, the business and all relevant suppliers.
- You must also have the ability to read and understand drawings, specifications and tender documentation.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the Building and Construction Indsutry
- A hard working and dedicated individual who always strives to get the best results
- Live within a commutable distance to Leatherhead on a daily commute
If you are looking for a new challenge and the chance to work with a leading Joinery / Carpentry Contractor. And have experience working as an Estimator - Bespoke Joinery Contractor, please send your CV in for consideration.