Booking Consultant - Nursing
Booking Consultant - Nursing
TFS Healthcare is an ambitious, award winning healthcare recruitment agency based in London Bridge. Established 6 years ago, we have achieved huge success within our industry and have recently been ranked for the third year running in the 'Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for'. We have ambitious growth plans over the next 12 -18 months with our aim to be the recognised market leader.
As official partners of the NHS and members of all the national supply frameworks, you will be providing the very best staff to their NHS and Private Sector Clients. TFS is already established in the nursing sector and we are looking to grow this team in 2017! We are seeking additional experienced Account Manager to come in and grow an already warm desk looking after key clients we already have within the NHS.
What we are looking for…
The ideal candidate will need to have 6-12 months' experience working within the healthcare market and able to provide a demonstrable record of success. We are a dynamic, results driven organisation and as such are looking for likeminded individuals who are passionate about recruitment and the earning opportunity it offers!
The role of Booking Consultant will include:
- Maintaining the relationship with hospitals and trusts that we have already developed here at TFS
- Resourcing- via the database, networking and referrals, headhunting and social media
- Arranging interviews- briefing candidates and providing all necessary information in regards to role and opportunity
- Attending Industry Conferences
- Ensuring full compliance of candidates and general administration
- Consistent achievement of targets
We are an extremely proactive recruitment agency and as such, we are looking for sales driven high achievers for our team. Ongoing training and support is offered and as an organisation we offer a transparent career structure.
What can TFS Healthcare offer you...
Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, join a company where work and life truly balance
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- Annual over performance bonus (Up to £10K)
- Yearly all expensive paid trips to everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas… To name a few
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Birthday presents from directors
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Interest free season ticket
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- On-going training & development
- Dedicated in-house IT, Marketing and Payroll
- Christmas & Summer Party
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you.
For further information and an immediate discussion, please contact Lauren Bryant or APPLY BELOW.