MI Finance Analyst
A leading global organisation are recruiting for a talented MI Finance Analyst to work out of their Central Manchester offices on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working within the MI Production function, you will be contributing your knowledge and understanding to generate solutions for your customers. The MI Production Analyst will carry out procedures within the scope of responsibility, reviewing the quality and efficiency of these in order to formulate recommendations for improvement in line with requirements and business objectives. An as MI Finance Analyst you will have a diligent attitude displaying attention to detail and the ability to solve queries as they arise.
Responsibilities will include:
- Consolidate actuals, forecast, budget, planning and stress testing data to allow MI for UK to be distributed covering Balance sheet, P&L and key drivers as required
- Improve processes providing greater data usability, depth and timeliness while maintaining the integrity, consistency and accuracy of reporting
- Maintain controls allowing output to be produced that has been checked sufficiently to ensure quality
- Interaction with service providers within Finance T&O and ISBAN (requirements, testing, troubleshooting)
- Produce specialist consolidated reports as and when required
- Ad Hoc analysis providing reasoned and balanced conclusions
- The role holders would be expected to liaise with multiple stakeholder groups and will be required to work additional hours as and when required
As the MI Finance Analyst you will be:
- Qualified or relevant experience
- Good analytical skills with a track record of delivering results in a time pressured environment.
- Diligent with a keen eye for detail and presentation.
- Good understanding and ability to network across the Finance, Business and IT business model
- Experience of working with Retail, Corporate and GBM teams; understanding customer MI needs
- Essential - Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of SQL/ SAS
- Essential - Proficient in MS Access and Database Management
If you are immediately available, or on a short term notice then I am interested in speaking with you about this role.
Send an up to date CV to me and I am happy to have a discussion about this in more detail.