Document Controller, Central London, Long term contract
Document Controller required to join a large JV working on a billion pound rail project!
Hours will be 8:00am - 5:30pm
Rate varies between £10ph-£14ph PAYE depending on experience.
Daily duties will include things such as;
- Up/Downloading drawings
- Managing site diary
- Booking in meeting rooms
- Liaising with engineers on site and other contractors and assist in production and approval of project collaboration protocols document
- Working closely with a team of document controllers
- Answering phonecalls
- Office support when required
- Method statements and Risk Assessments
- Quality checking of documents to ensure they meet client standards
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role as limited training is provided and you will need to hit the ground running.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.