Job Title: Apprentice Administrator/ Buyer
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 per annum + Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Are you looking for a career in Procurement working for an industry leading manufacturing Business?
Do you have the passion, drive and determination needed to succeed within a fast paced Procurement role within a dynamic growing business?
We are actively recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator/Buyer to work for an internationally recognised engineering business within their procurement department working closely with the procurement manager.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator/Buyer role at our clients Leeds manufacturing premises and we would love to hear from you.
- The successful candidate will take on responsibility for;
- Obtaining Quotations and price comparisons (using purchasing procedures)
- Developing supplier relationships
- Ensuring purchase orders are loaded correctly to enable quick payment of invoices
- Liaising with suppliers
- Resolving finance queries and price discrepancies
- Monitoring and Pursuing outstanding orders
- Must be computer literate with Excellent Excel skills and experience
- Will demonstrate excellent communication skills written and verbally, excellent accuracy and a good Administration skills.
- Dynamic, driven individual looking to develop a career within an administrative/procurement role
- Passionate , hardworking and dedicated individual
Please forward your CV and covering letter for the attention of Tracie Norton or contact for a confidential conversation on 01709 919393
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business