AP Administrator - Coventry
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator seeking work in Coventry?
Are you seeking employment with a market leading brand that will offer you clear progression and development?
Our leading Manufacturing brand based in Coventry are seeking a motivated and driven Accounts Payable Administrator on a permanent basis to work from there offices in Coventry
Working as part of a new formed Accounts Payable Team, you will play a pivotal role in transaction processing
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Up to £20k + Benefits (depending in experience)
- Excellent setting with free parking
- Excellent company offering progression and development
- Data entry/ keying into accounts payable system
- Resolution of matching errors of vendor invoice, purchase order and receipt acknowledgment
- Automatic payment processing and entry of manual requests for payment
- Processing of vendor debit/ credit memos
- Compliance with internal controls
- Research and reconciliation of suppliers statements
- Record retention, tracking and reporting for tax and VAT purposes
- Support management reporting specific to accounts payable
- Audit support specific to accounts payable
- Proven Accounts Payable exposure
- Use to working in a busy transactions or accounts team
- Professional, motivated and reliable
- IT competent including Excel and transaction processing systems
- Strong levels of accuracy and attention to detail
For further details details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.