Factory Technical Manager
Factory Technical Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
Similar Job Titles: Technical Manager - Quality Manager - QA Manager - Quality Assurance Manager - Quality Systems Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Factory Technical Manager to join a fantastic food manufacturer in the Boston area.
As a member of the management team you will be directly Contributing to the companies vision through your core tasks and responsibilities.
Factory Technical Manager Job purpose
To lead and motivate the QA team in monitoring and evaluating product and processing systems and factory practices to ensure agreed standards of quality and food safety are achieved and improved upon and in addition to take a lead in generating and building a quality culture
Factory Technical Manager Key responsibilities
- Management ofQA team
- Training, rotas, holidays, performance, DAS (Development and succession planning)
- Management of task schedules
- Supporting the Operations team on a day to day basis
- KPI led approach to reacting to, and also anticipating, business challenges
- Customer contact
- Supporting and managing customer visits
- Attending customer head office for panels.
- 3rd party Audit preparation and co-ordination with wider business functions - Audit Ready Everyday
- Customer complaint investigations and corrective actions
- Hygiene audits and micro investigations (including out of hours)
- Maintenance ofQMS
- Allergen risk assessment and implementation
- Integrity and segregation risk assessments and implementation
Factory Technical Manager desired skills and experience:
- Technical systems and factory experience
- Driven personality - Essential
- Happy working in a team but also able to be self-motivated
- Chilled Food experience - Desired
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on 01908 920679.
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.