Registered Nurse J1954
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Hertford, SG13
Hours: Permanent- Full or part time available- days or nights
Salary: £29,000+ pro rata
About our client:
A beautiful retirement and senior living complex that features 94 private apartments that varies from studios through to one- and two-bedroom suites. The home offers exceptional residential and nursing care, and outstanding facilities and services, all within a comfortable, friendly and home-like environment. They are dedicated to treating every member of their community with the respect, dignity and the individuality they deserve.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area, ensuring resident care is delivered in line with their Personal Care Needs Assessment.
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
- Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing and so on.
- Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor.
- Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision.
Who we're looking for:
- 1-2 years experience within an elderly care or nursing home setting.
- You must be a Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, to plan implement, evaluate and clearly document care delivery.
- A team player, somebody that is decisive, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable.
For more information on this Registered Nurse position, please apply online or call 02082547506- please quote J1954