Child Support Workers Manchester
Local Care Force are currently seeking motivated Child Support Workers in Manchester who are focused on providing exceptional care services and who understand the benefits of coaching and working alongside fellow care staff to get the best from them.
Local Care Force work with a multitude of clients in Manchester and the surrounding areas and have more than enough work available to ensure you get as much work as you require whether that is full or part time hours. Flexible hours available, when you want them, in the area you want to work in.
Local Care Force can offer you;
- Short and long term contracts
- Dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Free ongoing specialist training
- NHS approved supplier
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Great Rates of Pay
We are currently recruiting for Child Support Workers in the Manchester area. The main responsibilities of the role is to work with Children who have Learning Disability and Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties in a support setting these will include Residential, Respite and Supported Living services. You will be supporting a wide range of Children who have Autism, Asperger's, Downs Syndrome and other Learning disabilities along with the associated Physical needs and challenging behaviours.
Main role responsibilities of the Support Worker:
- Support the children's needs and promote their independence.
- Create a safe and positive living environment
- Set rules for young people's behaviour
- Teach daily living skills such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits
- Provide leisure and creative activities in a safe and supportive setting
- Help Children to deal with problems and become independent
- Liaise with children's families and professional support network
- Provide personal care, which could include bathing, toileting, dressing & feeding.
- At least six months paid UK care related environment in the last 2 years.
- Will be subject to a DBS check (Enhanced Online DBS already? We can FastTrack your application)
- Previously completed mandatory training.
- Have a genuine interest in Children's welfare and have a caring attitude.
We also run a successful referral scheme. Refer a nurse and earn £200, refer a carer or support worker and earn £50. No limits (T&C`s apply)
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in ongoing regular work contact Brody today on 0330 660 0622 or alternatively email your CV or click on the apply button below.