Planner/Scheduler - Leakage Team
To organise and plan all work orders effectively in line with business KPI's / SLA's and Performance Commitments alongside managing customer's expectations.
- Endeavour to plan all works orders provided from daily plan lists within agreed SLA ensuring correct processes are followed.
- Ensure all relevant forms are complete and populated correctly in a timely manner (Road closure, bag off).
- No job must ever be planned without ACPC status (Safe Dig Practice).
- To ensure all customer contacts are made on time and managed where required (ICE case management).
- To interact with colleagues to build relationships and promote working as a team.
- Work alongside Operational Supervisors / escalate and manage any potential issues (Site visit, Shut Offs).
- Ensure all teams are effectively planned (Work load and travel time).
- To demonstrate MUS values and Behaviours.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- An effective time manager
- Deliver a high standard of customer service
- Take responsibility and follow existing policies and procedures
- Computer literate
- Ability to act calmly and rationally in a stressful environment
- Flexibility to support the business needs
- An enthusiastic team player
- Learning and Development to be embraced
- Have the ability to constructively challenge and be challenged
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday
5 days a week on a rota basis
Shifts between 6:30am-8pm
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.