NVQ Assessor Trainer D32 D33 A1 TAQA - Care
We seek a Trainer / NVQ Assessor with a background within Health and Social Care. (D32 D33 D34 A1 A2 V1) to work for a Care Provide. The successful candidate will deliver training courses within a Care Home Group. This role is full time and initially a 6 month contract but may extend for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will be living in or around Northamptonshire.
We deal with a range of vacancies nationally for training providers, if you are an NVQ Assessor, Internal Verifier, Training Manager, Recruiter / Sales Executive, Basic Skills Tutor, ESOL Tutor, Job Search Trainer etc please submit your CV and we will provide details of any suitable vacancies we have in your area. Please remember to include a daytime contact number and your postcode.
Please visit our website for more vacancies.
- Our client is a large group of care homes with their own in house Training Provider.
- Delivers work based Training and NVQ Assessment across the country.
- This approved Government funded training provider offer courses and NVQs in: Health and Social Care within an elderly and learning disabilities capacity.
· To ensure all training materials are ready and collected in preparation of any and all training courses
· To deliver the training course as per the outline and lesson plan
· To self-evaluate on a continual basis
· To collect and provide to the Training Administrator the evaluation forms completed at the end of all training courses
· To mark all collected tests completed at the end of all training courses
· To ensure all lesson plans are updated as and when required and are checked on a regular basis. All changes must be authorized by the Directors
· To travel as required to a variety of settings
· Supervise the training administrator to ensure all jobs are being done.
· To keep abreast of changes in specific rules and regulations that affect courses
· To bring any changes to such rules to the attention of the quality director and to assist in amending courses
· To deliver quality face to face training
· To self evaluate your work and make improvements
· To attend update meetings
· To obtain authorization for changes from directors in method of delivery
· To be proactive in development of course
- Experience within Health and Social Care
- Current driving license
- Qualified NVQ Assessor D32, D33, A1 award, TAQA
- Teaching qualification at a minimum of PTTLs – desirable