Group Internal Auditor
Group Internal Auditor
A global organisation operating in 37 countries requires a Group Internal Auditor who is French- speaking, a self-starter and is passionate about their work.
This individual will be part of a team of 8. They will work closely with the Director of Internal Audit and will be expected to plan and undertake fieldwork audits mainly in Africa and Latin America. The role is based in the organisation's headquarters in London and will have 60 percent travel requirements to locations around the globe.
I am looking for a fully qualified accountant with strong internal audit experience and excellent communication skills preferably with a Big Four background. Preference will be given to those with a history of performing internal audit assignments within International Development charities and with donor experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a growing charity which is committed to its mission to empower people in developing countries.
The individual will;
- support the Director in developing and delivering an annual programme of work, providing assurance over the risk, internal control and governance processes across the organisation's international operations
- plan, organise and carry out assigned internal audits
- make recommendations on systems, internal controls and procedures and report on the findings
- review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial information provided to management
- evaluate systems to ensure that all major risks of the country are identified and monitored on a regular basis
- undertake key donor compliance requirements, ensuring they are properly covered by scope of internal audit
- undertake fraud investigations at requested
- contribute proactively to the design of new systems
Location: Central London.
If this would be something of interest to you and you think this could be your next role, please contact Jennifer Horan at Morgan Hunt on 020 741 98909 for a confidential conversation.
How to apply: Please send your up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.