Estimator - Housing Maintenance Contractor - Permanent – Essex - Up To £55k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Estimator to join a main housing contactor based throughout London & the South East to work within the social housing sector. The role will be to support the bid team on tendering for a variety of social housing frameworks consisting of planned maintenance as well as new build projects. My client are looking to further grow the planned maintenance side of the business and are looking for an experienced Estimator.
The ideal Candidate:
* Supporting bid team by producing accurate and competitive tenders/Bid's in order to win new work for the contractor
* Ensure that processes are practical and adhered to at all times
* Producing bills of quantities from drawings and specifications
* Cost comparison and subcontractor selection
* Preparing and submitting subcontract enquiries
* Working with the Pre-Contracts team liaising with the client to ensure that tender documents are accurate
My client is a fast growing top 10 UK housing and construction company. They design, build, refurbish and regenerate places to improve economic and social outcomes for people. Each year we build more than 4,500 new homes and over the years, we have built or improved over one million homes, schools and Extra Care homes for older people. They have helped thousands of first time buyers get their foot on the housing ladder and have also built over tens of thousands of homes for housing associations and councils, supporting local authorities across England, Scotland and Wales. My client currently employs over 3,000 people across Great Britain, with 9% of its workforce made up of trainees, apprentices and graduates.
Position: Estimator - Social Housing - New Build/Refurb
Location: North London/ Essex
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package