Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager - £40,000 - Eastbourne - Nursing Home
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join an exceptional elderly nursing, As part of an established and successful elderly care group, this medium sized care home located in Eastbourne with High CQC ratings. Providing exceptional care to patients needs and requirements; including specialist care for patients with dementia, physical disabilities, mental health conditions and the elderly frail. the nursing home can offer successful RGN or RMN candidates a very competitive salary, benefits, healthcare package, fantastic career progression and development.
- £40,000 per annum 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Healthcare insurance
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- You will play a key role within the home taking responsibility of the home.
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home's care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand and raising the care home's profile
- You will occasionally be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours, as required.
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS and references upon successful application
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting
- Must have senior experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
- Understanding of the NMC code of conduct
- Excellent clinical skills and supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff members
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy