Business Analyst - £36,000.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague to join my clients Custom Technical Solutions team. Working closely with the other Business Analysts, Project Managers and dedicated Development team you will take responsibility for the below within the team and be responsible for building custom integration's for customers.
You are expected to become an expert in your field, conducting in-depth analysis of customer's business requirements and providing solutions to meet their needs, never losing the ability to speak to all levels of seniority and skill sets. This role is split between East Croydon and London Bridge.
- Capturing and analysing business requirements with internal and external parties, analysing companies existing systems and business models
- Running workshops at all levels of seniority to support project deliverables
- Acting as the interface between Business, Technology Stakeholders and Delivery Teams
- Assessing recommended technology solutions against business requirements
- Advising and consulting on the implementation of customer built systems integration's
- Using business knowledge to develop systems documentation and support the system development life cycle from design through implementation.
- Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedules (UAT)
- Contributing to and developing team processes & best practice guidelines
- Engaging development team in solution scoping process
- Translating requirements into highly specified project scopes and developer briefs
- Producing initial project feasibility and cost estimate reports
- Helping to ensure that budgets are adhered to and deadlines are met
- Planning and working flexibly to deadlines
- Supporting users on change control and system updates
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments
- Actively participating in team meetings and discussions
- Review completed projects with Project Manager and apply any learnings to future projects
- Proven business analysis experience (1+ years) in a technology environment
- The ability to contribute to a team effort
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
- Good presentation skills
- Planning and negotiating skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience of Project Management / Programme Management Methodologies.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
This successful candidate will ideally have a working knowledge of programming as well as analytical skills. Experience in the ESP/email marketing space as well as a BCS BA certification or equivalent
We have contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic which promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices.
We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our vibrant offices on the 20th floor of Croydon's most iconic building and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
Our powerful yet easy to use email marketing automation platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. We also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe, the USA and Australia with offices in New York, Sydney, Manchester, Cape Town & Belarus.
Apply today for immediate consideration