- Multi-award-winning B2B agency on the south coast
- Key needs: analytics, creative thinking, integrated strategy development
Details about the Client
Our client is Really B2B, part of Market Makers. They are a fast growing marketing agency who have been operating since 2004, and focus on delivering high quality and measurable campaigns for clients in order to drive ROI. Their offices are just north of Portsmouth.
Detailed Job Description
The Senior Planner role is a new one for the business, due to extensive recent growth. Reporting into the Strategy and Planning Director, the role will lead strategic thinking on some of their key clients, as well as working on new business proposals. Dissecting the client brief alongside client services, the successful applicant will inspire the creative team to produce powerful propositions that generate measurable results. You will work closely with the data and analysis team to deliver strategic and number-focused thinking to impress clients.
The perfect candidate for the Senior Planner role will be:
- Commercially savvy planner with either agency experience or strong strategic clientside experience.
- Have commercial knowledge of return on investment for each of the key acquisition channels
- Experience delivering powerful response propositions
- Passionate about the prospect journey
- Be able to construct a concise and clear story
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Experience with a range of research techniques and planning tools
- Experience of working with data and analytics
- Integrated direct marketing experience (including acquisition, digital and offline)
What's on offer
A salary of £40000 - £45000 plus bonus and benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTJ13805929Z