A growing business based in Hemel Hempstead is currently looking to recruit an experienced bookkeeper to assist the business on a part-time business.
The business have had an extremely successful number of years and to assist their next stage of growth the office needs more support in the form of a finance focused individual. Having grown significantly over the last 3 years the company is looking top push on with their success and further expand their client base. You will work alongside the General Manager in making sure the business runs smoothly although the ability to work autonomously is vital.
The salary on this role is negotiable dependent on what duties you wish to undertake, if you are happy to assist with administration and office management then a higher salary is on offer. The business are looking for somebody to work 20 - 25 hours per week.
- Sales and purchase ledger, including processing cheques, BACS and credit card payments
- Cash book maintenance
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting
- Accounts to Trial Balance
- Account reconciliation
- Credit control
- Working with external accountant
- General office administration as and when required
- Three or more years in a similar role
- Bookkeeping Experience
- Exposure to Sage
- VAT and year end exposure