Web Chat Team Manager
Our client, the UK’s largest provider of holiday cottages is looking to appoint a Web Chat Team Manager based in their Chester Head Office.
The role of Team Manager for Web support involves motivating, developing and driving a team of Reservation experts to succeed by delivering the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service and support for the website via the company Web Chat function. This role is also responsible for managing the shifts within the Operations Department.
The role involves ensuring that your direct team along with the Operations department are driven to succeed, motivated to exceed their targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service, exceptional quality within a results-driven environment.
As a Web Chat Team Manager, you will have credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
Main responsibilities include:
- Accountability for team performance
- Accountability for driving customers online through the live chat function
- Ensuring that rotas are planned and shifts are suitably covered
- Understanding all organisational products, services, procedures, guidelines and ensure these are adhered to
- Conducting regular reviews of Agents performance and manage underperformance
- Providing feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Ensuring a safe and harmonious working environment for the team
- Motivating and supporting team members
- Mentoring teams, including regular 1-2-1 catch ups
- Driving performance improvements.
- Meeting and exceeding conversion performance for the Call Centre in line with month goals set and agreed targets
- Ensuring all service levels are met and exceeded at all times – SLA’s will be set and agree monthly
- Ensuring quality measures are met and exceeded at all time – minimum of 80% quality for the team; this target will be reviewed monthly
- Managing Team performance in line with Company guidelines, including performance management, staff retention
- Managing attendance in line with Company guidelines
- Escalating issues which cannot be resolved by the team.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Previous Call Centre management experienceProven track record in managing teams within a live chat environmentProven track record in driving resultsChange management experienceProven track record in motivating a teamExcellent time management skillsAbility to recognise problems and areas for improvementsStrong communication skills.Strong website knowledgePunctual and reliableStrong team playerMotivated, with a positive “can do” attitudeAbility to work on own initiativeApproachable manner and flexible approachStrong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
It may be an advantage if you had:
- Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures.
In return our client offers a basic salary of circa £19,000 per annum, plus Life assurance, Private Healthcare, pension contributions, discretionary staff bonus scheme
If you feel you match or indeed exceed these requirements and wish to apply, please send us your CV along with a covering letter quoting reference number RD1762
Noble HR Solutions trading as Recruitment Doctor is acting as an Employment Agency in this matter