Experienced CCTV Installation and Service Engineer
Primary Responsibility: Installation & Servicing of the V360 fleet and deployed systems
The primary role of the Service Engineer is to provide full system service visits and carry out installations as per instruction by the Installation & Service Manager
As well as this it requires the ability to carry out workshop and site based repairs / maintenance on the fleet of CCTV systems.
The Installation and Service Engineer will be expected to lead any technical points with our suppliers or partners to ensure on site installations are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
From time to time the Service Engineer will be asked to lead & carry out new equipment builds from depot.
The Installation & Engineer will be expected to share the load (with Installation & Service Manager) of doing Post installation visits and liaise with our Clients to step through our service, upload remote viewing software.
Overall the Installation and Service Engineer should be offering back-up to their line manager and should be available to carry out the necessary pre-install checks of systems and loading of equipment.
The Installation and Service Engineer reports directly to the Installation and Service Manager
- Carry out Installation on site as per instruction
- Diagnose and instruct repairs & maintenance
- Ensure the service schedule is up to date
- 12 x service visits per week
- System reconfigurations
- Carry out surveys to assist with installations
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell additional equipment and liaise with sales
- Carry out post installation visits in the absence of the Installation & Service Manager
- Provide clear and concise reports on a weekly basis relating to the servicing and maintenance of the fleet
- Update the service check list with the Admin dept daily
- Update the fault check list with the Admin dept daily
- Be “on call” on a weekend according to defined rotas
Please press "Apply" to upload CV and register interest