GRADUATE QUALITY ENGINEER
Our Client remains at the forefront of their industry and continually develops new tools to keep up with ever-changing technologies and the growing demand for simpler travel solutions.
This really is a superb opportunity for a Graduate Engineer become and key player in a rapidly expanding technology company. A genuinely friendly and enjoyable working environment, reporting into a Manager that wants to help you succeed. You will receive excellent training and be heavily supported throughout your career.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To assist in the development, implementation and auditing of company and project quality processes that add value.
- To assist with Process Improvement and to provide practical assistance in the implementation of agreed processes
- To perform quality assurance and audit activities during all stages of the project life cycle
- To work with project and departmental managers to identify non-conformances and to assist in the implementation of cost effective, timely solutions
- To work with Customer Services to ensure that all maintainability and reliability issues are reviewed and to facilitate action towards continuous improvement
- Tracking and closure of actions arising from third party audits
- Collate data for Quality management review
- S/W and Table Releases administration; reviewing staged software, sending out approval e-mails, chasing up all approvals and sending release e-mail and releasing test reports in the document management system
- Comply with Quality Management System
- Comply with Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisation
- Other duties as requested
CANDIDATE – The ideal candidate will possess a Degree or equivalent in an Engineering or Quality Discipline with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Specifically Word and Excel.
LOCATION – Close to the Reigate, Redhill location
SALARY - up to £28,000 + training and career progression + excellent benefits package.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
This is just one of many exciting vacancies we are currently recruiting for and would recommend you contact Lin Knight on 01737 235400 to discuss this and other fantastic opportunities.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency.