Our client is seeking to recruit a Temporary Store Manager in Great Yarmouth. The role is a full time, temporary position for approximately 7 months. They are offering a salary of £24,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) plus excellent benefits.
With 121 centres around the UK an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Store Manager to join their Great Yarmouth Decorating Centre. The Decorating Centre operates Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 5.00 pm, and from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm on Saturdays and may open Sundays in the future. Contractual hours are 40 hours per week.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and exceeds its paint and sundry sales targets whilst delivering a high quality service to its customers and keeping within budget.
The Store Manager must have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in either trade or retail store management
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of people management skills as you will have 2 direct reports
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The flexibility to cover store opening hours on a flexible basis with other members of staff
- You MUST hold a current driving licence
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful Store Manager will be rewarded with the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- The potential to earn bonus and incentives
- A generous 36 days holiday including public holidays
- A Stakeholder pension scheme
- Membership of the Company’s Health Cash Plan
If you think you have the skills, experience and personal qualities they are looking for in their Store Manager, they would love to hear from you.