Motor Claims Handler
I am looking for 2 Claims Handlers to join a fantastic insurance company in Chester within their Motor Claims team for a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be based in the Chester office, and will have worked within a similar role recently.
Your day to day activities in this role will consist of:
- providing quality customer service
- deciding on legal and policy liability
- being compliant with regulatory and internal system controls
- dealing with all aspects of motor claims, including third party liability claims but excluding personal injury
- handling claims through to settlement in line with quality and service standards
- dealing with incoming and outgoing calls to discuss the claims with customers, suppliers and agencies
- handling incoming written and telephone enquiries from policyholders
In this position, you'll be talking to the customer and agents from other departments. You'll be responsible for deciding on legal and policy liability while making the customers feel at ease while providing excellent, first class customer service.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have customer service and claims experience.
In return for your skills, you will receive a competitve salary and 25 days holiday!
To apply, send your up to date CV
If you wish to be considered for similar roles that may arise in the future, register your CV on https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx
If you have not heard back within 5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.