Quality Control Assistant
Our client, a luxury watch manufacturer, is looking to recruit a bright and focused candidate to join their Quality Control team based at their beautiful offices in Henley on Thames.
The main focus of the role is to ensure all watch components and completed watches visually and mechanically to the highest standard.
Any quality control experience would be highly beneficial. An interest in watches would also be an advantage.
Full training is provided.
· Visually checking all in-coming components (dials, cases, hands) for marks, scratches and to ensure that they meet the required specification.
· Reporting quality issues back to the Quality Control Team Leader
· Testing the operating parameters of completed watches
· Checking the functions of completed watches
· Aesthetically checking completed watches for marks, scratches and dust
· Keeping an accurate record of failings and working with colleagues to propose improvements
· Assisting other departments when required (e.g. engraving and fitting case backs, fitting straps)
Competencies and personal attributes:
· Honesty and integrity
· Exceptional attention to detail
· A hardworking and reliable attitude
· Eager to learn
· Great use of initiative
· Able to work to deadlines
· Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
· Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).