BIM Coordinator Top 10 Main Contractor - £45K basic + Benefits
BIM Coordinator Required – Top Main Contractor – 35 storey high specification residential tower – City Area London
I am currently representing an exclusive construction company who is seeking to recruit a BIM Co-ordinator to be based either in Head Office in Central London or on project. They are currently one of biggest and most exclusive construction companies in the United Kingdom, building some of the most iconic projects throughout the capital to date, they also have a large international presence.
This project is located within City Area of London, this major mixed-use development will consist of 412 ultra-high specification residential apartments within a 35 storey residential skyscraper, and this project will also include over 400,000 sq.ft of office, retail and leisure space and will have a heritage centre in the heart of the development.
To provide support to the BIM Manager in relation to BIM Implementation and coordination on the above project and other projects in the future. The candidate will assist the BIM Manager as an initial point of contact for Project, Bid and Design teams and will be responsible for providing assistance to the BIM Manager for instruction and guidance to external consultants and the Technical Department.
What’s in it for you?
- A basic salary circa £35,000 - £45,000 per anum (negotiable for the right person, dependant on current salary and skillset)
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Company Share Scheme.
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme.
- Further training and qualifications offered.
- Excellent Continued professional development.
- A chance to work on major projects within a top company, avoiding the daily commute to London.