Quality Manager - Major Build Project
A global main contractor with a turnover in excess of £1billion is currently hiring a Quality Manager to be the project quality lead on a major mixed-use scheme in Central London. The main contractor in question has most recently been listed on the construction enquirer's top 100 contract wins league and is continuing to secure high quality projects. They operate throughout the world and have delivered some of the world's most recognizable projects. They reward their staff highly with lucrative packages, work-life balance and the opportunity to work on challenging projects in the heart of London. The Quality Manager will be working as part of a team delivering one of London's most iconic builds going on right now.
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the likes of:
- Compliance - Ensuring the project is compliant with ISO 9001.
- Support - Support and advise the project team with any on-site duties
- Client - Manage the client and provide support to the Project Manager freeing up time
- Quality - Ensuring that the highest level of quality is delivered to the project
- Audit - Internal and external audits and report back to the Project Director
As Quality Manager, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Very experienced with of ISO 9001
- Experience working on major build schemes worth more than £100m+
- 5+ years' experience in a Quality Management role
- Relevant tickets - CSCS Card, First Aid etc.
- Very strong communication and written skills
- Strong client facing
- Computer literate - Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
This is a great opportunity to become an influential and pivotal member to an already great team. The main contractor is looking for someone who is personable and who can communicate at a high level. If successful you will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary plus a car allowance, travel expenses, private healthcare and contributory pension scheme.