Business Development Manager - Midlands Based
Our client is a market leader in their industry, equipping businesses with the right solutions to make the company run efficiently. They influence multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Man-Made Surroundings, Food, Healthcare and ICT.
Client DetailsExcellent brand and reputation across the industryThe client is based in the Midlands and looking for candidate based in; Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Peterborough, Norwich or Northampton
DescriptionNew Business Development role, field based covering the Midlands and surrounding areas.To drive new business across the midlands and manage, identify and research new business opportunities, understand customer needs and actively engage and promote the products and solutions to external customers and prospects.The successful candidates core responsibility will be to sell online subscription solutions and drive revenue growth through high levels of new business activity.This is a fast paced role with quick sales cycles where you will be working on multiple opportunities simultaneously.
ProfileThe client is looking for a professional, well-presented, articulate and bright sales professional. The ideal candidate will expect the following:New Business Development
- Support and effectively follow up on any specific sales campaigns
- To ensure personal lead management is effective and reaches an optimum conversion rate
- To drive and coordinate the development of a new business pipeline and to ensure the pipeline is managed successfully at the target conversion rate
- To be able to accurately forecast sales performance on a weekly/monthly basis
- To demonstrate high performing prospecting skills
- To understand market dynamics in all relevant sector
- To present services and solutions at management level
- To meet and exceed all required targets of visits and calls
- To meet and exceed new business targets
- To increase the average order value
- To decrease the conversion time
Job OfferThis is an opportunity to work for a well-established market leading brand who dominate their market.They are offering a stable long term career with excellent long term prospects.The basic salary is £35-45k (depending on experience) plus 30% OTE with realistic earnings of a double OTE. Plus company car and additional benefits.