Randstad are proud to be working with a leading big 4 accountancy firm based in Belfast, who are recruiting for a Payroll Processor.
We have roles for experienced payroll processors to help with the process of weekly and monthly payrolls for a large portfolio of UK payroll clients with new Real Time Information reporting requirements forming part of our middle management team in a supervisory role.
- Process weekly / monthly / quarterly payrolls.
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation changes as well as any other changes affecting payroll processing, for example RTI and auto-enrolment. shared parental leave, payrolling benefits etc.
- Dealing with client queries as and when they arise, working as part of a team to meet deadlines.
This opportunity offers excellent scope to expand payroll skills and knowledge as well as the opportunity to meet & work with various different specialists within.
- At least 3 years experience in Payroll processing is essential
- Part or qualified Certificate in Payroll Practice or equivalent Qualification desireable
- Experience of STAR or another payroll system is essential.
- Good customer service, team working and organisational skills with the drive to succeed.
- Proficient in Excel, with strong written and spoken communication skills.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.