Business Collections Controller
Business Collections / Credit Controller
Randstad CPE - Maidstone
Salary up to £27,000 with industry leading benefits
Randstad UK - is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
At Randstad we're looking for team players who have what it takes to deliver exceptional results under pressure and where speed, knowledge and commitment is of the essence....If you want to be part of our world class team and this opportunity sounds like your next career move we want to hear from you.
Primary purpose of the role:
To assist the Credit Manager in achieving cash collection targets by collecting outstanding monies from clients.
Key responsibilities include:
* Contacting external clients to facilitate timely collections by both e mail and phone to reduce debt
* Keeping a daily register of payments received, post and allocate cash to the ledger
* Ensuring all conversations regarding outstanding debts are logged on the system
* Preparing statement and month end reports
* Maintaining accurate and up to date static and variable client records
* Receiving in-coming calls and record all queries promptly and accurately in support of cash collection activity
* Working with Operations teams to ensure all incoming queries are promptly dealt with
* To build and maintain close working relationships with the billing management team, in order to ensure client invoices are correct and dispatched in a specific timeframe and to ensure that cash is allocated both promptly and accurately
* Ensure collection efforts are routinely organized to ensure frequent and regular coverage of the whole ledger
* Support in customer risk management
The person must:
* Have previous credit control experience
* Be proficient with Microsoft packages, especially Excel
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of reducing debt
* Have a passion for achieving results
If you are ICM, or equivalent qualified or studying towards this it would be an advantage.
At Randstad, we firmly believe we've got the balance just right. We're a global brand, offering a variety of roles in different industries and sectors, but every single person in our business matters to us. So, contact us today to find out how you can shape the world of Randstad and how we can help your true talent shine.