Michael Page Digital is working with a fantastic Global Travel Brand to source an outstanding PPC specialist to join the team
Client DetailsOur Client is a Global Travel and Tourism business spanning all continents, world renowned for quality service and having a great brand reputation.The business has over 50,000 employees world wide and is investing heavily in its Digital Marketing.There are multiple offices throughout the UK with this role based out of there office near Crawley
PPC Specialist is an important position for the business, whose broad remit is to attract traffic onto the business' websites.
The PPC Specialist will:
- be responsible for driving PPC spend across all search engines, as well as paid social
- tracking ad campaigns and driving ROI performance
- Writing copy for campaigns
- Analysing campaigns to see what improvements can be made to optimise PPC spend
The ideal PPC Specialist must have strong hands on knowledge of PPC in a professional context. You will have a bank of demonstrable experience to speak about and enjoy the challenge of working in a business that drives performance.
An interest in leisure and travel is a big plus as is a great attitude towards work and working in a team.
Salary of £28,000 - £32,000
- Excellent Benefits + Package
If this vacancy appeals to you please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this role