E-Commerce Account Manager
This exciting role is a new position within the business which has experienced year on year growth since its creation over 15 years ago. With a multi- million pound turnover, my client works alongside some of the industries leading brands and retailers. This role is perfect for a tech- savvy individual looking to progress their career.
My client is well established in the market, working with leading retailers and blue-chip organisations alike. This highly regarded company which has experienced year on year growth has been recognised by the Times for its growth over the past few years. An organisation which operates on a global scale they pride themselves on their training and development programmes to ensure that members of staff can achieve their true potential.
With a close knit team and an open door policy, my client prides itself on its work culture, maintaining a strong work life balance and a structured approach to career progression.
The E-Commerce Account Manager will form part of the wider sales team looking to further grow the business. The role requires the candidate to develop the major e-commerce accounts with many house hold names within the sector.
You will be responsible for researching and progressing the accounts within the retail channel. Through building a rapport with key stakeholders, you will be responsible to analyse the market and produce business plans with clients based upon their needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career, working with a diverse product line . As such, the E-Commerce Account Manager will:
- Be an experienced sales person, with 3+ years experience
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Be experienced in managing accounts within the e-commerce channel
- Have a strong commercial acumen
- Be results driven, with proven experience in exceeding targets
- Have a keen eye for detail, being analytical and have the ability to identify new opportunities
- Have strong management and project management skills
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills, being able to communicate to stakeholders of all levels
- Be commutable to Croydon
The E-Commerce Account Manager provides excellent progression and a basic salary of between 25 - 30k with an uncapped commission structure amongst other benefits.