Credit Control Specialist
Great opportunity for Credit Controller with high call-volumes experience paying up to £22k.
Your new company
A growing international organisation with brand new offices and a growing Credit Team. My client is an employer of choice in East-Bristol and is a perfect place to start a great career.
Your new role
Working on a growing team means that you will have a dedicated team leader who will provide support to make sure you hit targets and do well in your job.
On a daily basis your new job will involve:
- Handling between 60-80 calls a day both inbound and outbound
- Chasing and collecting payments via telephone, letter and email
- Dealing with/solving queries on invoices with both internal departments and external customers
- Maintenance of credit control records ensuring contact records are accurate and up to date at all times
- Ensure all credit notes and adjustment invoices are prepared accurately and dispatched in a timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
Strong experience in Credit Control from a high call-volumes environment, great attention to detail and ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and customers alike.
You need to be a confident user of Excel (pivot-tables, v-lookups) and enjoy talking to customers on the phone.
What you'll get in return
An opportunity to work for an established and still growing organisation - opportunity for progression, study support towards CICM. Great location with free parking, car-share scheme and loads of different staff benefits - including free rugby tickets, on-site restaurant and comfortable break areas to socialise in your lunch-time.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.