Vital fee earning role with an leading and expanding commercial fit out organisation based in Manchester
Your new company
This company has gone from strength to strength in the last 10 years, building up a superb portfolio of blue chip organisations, end user clients and designers to establish itself as a national leader in the fit out industry. With a turnover approaching £35m and plans for that to keep increasing, they are in an exciting period of growth, with the need now for a commercially minded, charismatic individual to join and contribute to the development.
Your new role
This is a vital, fee earning role within the business, reporting directly to the Head of Commercial. You will be responsible for the following:
- Being the lead point of contact for clients and consultant teams, qualifying opportunities with the business development team and reviewing bids/tenders at initial meetings
- You'll be taking the brief from initial conception stage, appointing internal design teams to develop the pitch and secure the business
- Manage, appoint and fully coordinate your team and consultants at Pre Contract stages, including design, estimating, subbies, PMs and specialist consultants
- Review and negotiate contract particulars, ensuring proposals are robust with regular process meetings so that the design meets costing analyses
- Lead and present client presentations and pitches
You'll be using your charisma, experience and personality to build rapport, sell the company and bring fees in to make £1m gross profit a year.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be an organised, confident individual with extensive experience in a commercial environment, experience producing bids and being client facing. You'll need to be ambitious and commercially driven, with proven, demonstrable examples of where you have added value to a business and/or projects. Ideally you'll come from a fit out background, with experience in estimating, quantity surveying and design management.
What you'll get in return
This is an absolutely unique for a talented individual with a bit of flair to join a leading organisation in the north west, to see your career take off. You'll get up to £75k basic, 6k car and up to £40k bonus, along with a pension, healthcare and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.