Front End Developer / Architect London to £85k
As a senior Front End Developer / Architect your primary responsibility will be to bring together a growing portfolio of content from different areas across the business to produce a fast, coherent and responsive user experience. Your role will focus on architecture and design; you’ll take ownership of the technical roadmap and collaborate with teams to provide guidelines and support, ensuring high quality solutions in line with regularity and legal compliance.
Fantastic offices based in a vibrant area of Central London with breakout areas, pool table, console games, fully stocked kitchen and flexible working hours, you’ll be joining a friendly and upbeat team working collaboratively to deliver some of the best games in the industry.
- Strong architecture and design experience on large scale, distributed systems
- Integration experience with RESTful Web Services, WebSockets
- API development experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Desirable: Progressive Web App experience Native App development, push notifications, Java
As a Front End Developer / Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits package including regular sports and social events.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2571 for a confidential discussion about this Front End Developer / Architect opportunity.