I am currently recruiting for somebody to provide survey expertise, to assist in preparation of tenders, tracking of the quality/personnel and equipment during performance through mobilization, operation and reporting.
The successful candidate will be required to do the following:
- To conduct activities in accordance with the relevant Management System requirements and to meet all legal obligations incorporated in the relevant management system, specifically to meet those responsibilities defined within HSE Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure projects are executed in a professional and ethical manner
- Providing survey and technical support for project activities on and offshore
- Build ongoing relationships with clients
- Responsible for the survey procedures in preparation for projects
- Liaise and assist Project Managers in support of their projects from a survey requirements perspective, monitor daily performance of survey team onboard
- Liaise with other offices in establishing correct equipment requirements for mobilisations and demobilisations
- Oversee the ordering, checking and timely delivery of equipment to worksites
- Participate as required in Project handover / Contract review / Hazops
- Brief Survey Crew onboard vessel at time of mobilisation
- Liaise with Project Managers, Client and other offices in establishing correct format and schedule for deliverables and assist as required in their production
- Assist with commercial tenders when requested for survey input
- Assist commercial department in specification of survey data deliverables
- Ensure projects are executed in full compliance with Company procedures and Statutory Regulations
- Provide concise and accurate reports in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate cost and revenue information is provided in a timely manner
- Consistently promote and maintain acceptable standards of conduct and work performance for all staff and third party personnel working on the project
Alternatively, if you have the following experience please call Darryl Sherriff on 0191 221 1567
- Supervisory role at Party Chief level
- Offshore experience
- Wind farm / shallow water / ploughing, trenching, cable installation experience
- Previous project experience
- Other roles they may have done include Hydrographic Survey and Senior/Survey Engineer roles
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.