Information Security Engineer (Junior) Finance
Information Security Engineer (Junior) London to £35k
Information Security Engineer Junior (IDS IPS SIEM). The UK’s leading online financial derivatives trading site is seeking a bright, logical Junior Information Security Engineer to join the team responsible for all security solutions within the business.
As a Junior Information Security Engineer your primary responsibility will be to ensure that the company information and information systems are protected from unauthorised access / intrusion, use, disclosure, disruption, modification or destruction. You’ll monitor network security technologies and enable rapid detection, investigation and response to malicious activity; assist in developing an optimised SIEM environment, through the analysis of alerts, potential threats and the creation of custom signatures and rule sets and regularly carryout vulnerability tests of infrastructure and applications across the business.
This Information Security Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to learn and improve your skillset whilst working for an innovative technology driven finance company. Stylish City based offices with a software house atmosphere, smart casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Understanding of security products such as IDS / IPS and commonly used information security tools
- Familiar with the tools and techniques used by ethical hackers including vulnerability testing tools and methodologies
- Advanced analysis and problem solving abilities
- Collaborative team member with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree educated
- Desirable: SIEM, CSIRT, host hardening techniques, security testing tools
As a Junior Information Security Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £35k) plus bonus and benefits including pension, gym and season ticket loan.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 for a confidential discussion about this Junior Information Security Engineer opportunity.