Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction - £55K
Senior Consultant required to join now and enjoy our newly revamped office to be completed by 1st May. Includes - Pool table, table tennis table, Barista style coffee machine, Sonos speaker system throught, relaxing break out area
More incentives than you can shake a stick at - monlthy bottles of champs, lunches
Recent events include: Wimbledon, Brits, Helicopter charter, Boxing, Fat Duck, International Rugby
Private Healthcare + Cash Refund Plan
Free lunch - everyday, proper coffee machine
Clear career progression
We're looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter with a background in perm or contract construction recruitment to bring drive, enthusiasm and expertise to our business.
We opperate in five different business areas - Construction, Support Services, Health and Social care, Engineering and Manufactoring and Transport and Logistics.
We started off 10 years ago in a small office on the Fareham road and due to our success and growth we're now located in a shiny new office in Hilsea, Portsmouth - where we employ 55 staff.
We think we offer our staff something a bit different from your avarage consultancy and because of that our culture is fairly diverse. We'd like to describe it as relaxed but professional - one where we all really take pride in what we do. We offer an environment where you have the opportunity to really succeed by offering uncapped earnings and the freedom to progress quickly.
Full 360 degree recruitment
Business Development - UK wide or regional (its up to you!) with a wide variety of companies (both new and existing)
- Provide industry leading candidate experience and client account management
- Account Manage your key clients
- Generate candidates - via major job boards, Broadbean, LinkedIn, referrals, social media
- Responsible for writing job adverts
- Preparing and submitting CVs
- Qualifying candidates via Telephone interview
- Client visits throughout UK as required
What are we looking for?
You'll be able to demonstrate you're a bit of a superstar on your way up - previous recruitment experience is essential. We look for people that are smart, driven, organised and outgoing. People, who have the ability to establish, develop and maintain great relationships across the board and who want to succeed.
£55K OTE is based on £160K billings pa
What can you expect from us?
- Completive salary
- Uncapped commission
- Regular sales prizes and incentives
- Internal and external training delivered by award winning recruitment trainers
- A multitude of monthly awards/incentives, quarterly High Flyers Club corporate hospitality days
- Individual search licences on all major job boards and large advertising capacity
- Opportunity to be involved in company projects and evolution
- Effective in-house database
- Progressive forward thinking company, regular staff socials and team building event
If you've got a strong work ethic and confident communication skills - apply now or give us a call & check out our Facebook page!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy