Mechanical HVAC Gas Engineer Permanent Birmingham Midlands
The UK's Facilities management sector continues to grow.
Selwyn Building Services has implemented ambitious strategies for growth with a highly skilled and accomplished new executive management structure to achieve success.
SBS as a Total Facilities Management company are celebrating 15 years of trade as it moves into this high growth period and currently has opportunities for HVAC engineers within the Mechanical team in Birmingham & Coventry areas.
As a field engineer for SBS offering mechanical services, you will be fully supported by a skilled team within HQ, based in Moreton, Wirral and a highly skilled field manager.
Engineers are issued with the necessary tools to deliver an excellent service to our customers including:·iPhone·Laptop·Company van - SBS pay door to door·Uniform·Testing equipment if required to complete their job effectively·PPE
This role involves both call out on a rota and planned maintenance. You can expect to receive full support from your team within Support services at SBS
Be qualified in domestic, commercial and catering gas.
• Qualifications and experience in LPG, Oil & Air Conditioning are desirable.
• Experience in servicing, fault finding and breakdowns.
• Desirably have a CSCS card, IPAF, PASMA and Asbestos Awareness.
• A full valid driving license is required.
The hours of work are 45 per week, plus overtime as the needs of the business dictate The suitable candidate will be expected to be part of the on call rota (and paid on call bonus) to cover 24/7 service to our clients.
• Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
• Exceptional customer service, organisational and time management skills
• Practical knowledge and adherence to Health & Safety best practice.
• Previous experience of working within pubs, restaurants and commercial premises environment is essential on reactive maintenance contracts.