AR Administrator - Coventry
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Administrator seeking work in Coventry?
Are you seeking employment with a market leading brand that will offer you clear progression and development?
Our leading Manufacturing brand based in Coventry are seeking a motivated and driven Accounts Receivable Administrator on a permanent basis to work from there offices in Coventry
Working as part of a new formed Accounts Team, you will play a pivotal role in transaction processing
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Up to £20k + Benefits (depending in experience)
- Excellent setting with free parking
- Excellent company offering progression and development
- Contact with customers to discuss overdues, issues etc
- Weekly provision of aged reports and commentary, support meetings with Sales Director and team
- Appropriate release of products for shipping
- Review AR accounts for erroneous transactions
- Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc
- Bank/remittance data received and input
- Ensure accurate and timely cash application
- Apply short-pay write-offs and credit notes
- Apply and record 'unapplied cash'
- Customer info reviews (D&B) to support credit facility applications and assessments
- Record retention, tracking and reporting for tax and VAT purposes
- Support management reporting specific to accounts receivable
- Audit support specific to accounts receivable
- Proven Accounts Receivable exposure
- Use to working in a busy transactions or accounts team
- Professional, motivated and reliable
- IT competent including Excel and transaction processing systems
- Strong levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong character and excellent negotiation skills
For further details details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.